Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The days here have grown rather tiresome though not for lack of activity. Rather the days are fuller than before and if they were not so exciting I would certainly collapse. Since I last wrote I have been working towards my PADI SCUBA diving certification for open water diving. Couple about 5 hours of Martial Arts training with another 4 or 5 of Diving lessons out on the ocean and what you will be faced with is a rather exhausted adventurer. This weekend however we shall make my first trek back to the mainland since my arrival 3 weeks ago. We shall arrive in Manila and then take the long ride to the Arnis village outside of Batangas. We will be attending large combat classes first there and again in a public square upon our return to Manila on Sunday. I am hoping to either purchase a new digital camera during this trip or to have my old one repaired. The screen sadly "gave up the ghost" as they say earlier this week. I will try to take some shots with Sensei's camera soon but no guarantees...